When you are already registered, please login directly here
IT - System Development
National Certificate: Information Technology: System Development
Qualification ID: 78965; NQF Level 4; Credits 165
The purpose of this qualification is to confer the qualifying student with the basic knowledgeand understanding information Technology field of computer Science, specifically into the field of business skills and Systems Development.
Basic skills in English and Mathematics at NQF level 3 or Grade 11, or equivalent.
* Principles of Information Systems
* Principles of Information Technology
* Principles of Computer Networks
* Basic Language Skills
* Business Numeracy
* Computer Literacy 1
* Programming Concepts (System Development)
* Hardware Concepts (Technical Support)
* Team Work Skills
* Business Communication
* Computer Literacy 2
* Application Programming (System Development)
* Web Development (System Development)
* System Analysis & Design (System Dev)
* PC Maintenance and Repair (Technical Support)
* Installation of Software & Hardware System (Technical Support)
Tembe Service Provides College will upload learner results onto the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) after being declared competent. Certificate of competence will be issued by MICT SETA
Application Programmer, Systems Business Analyst, Software Support, Database administrator, Web site Developer.
30% of theoretical training and 70% of the credits will be achieved through workplace experience and POE Activities.
Cost: On request