1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Tembe Service Providers (Pty) T/A TSP College understand that the efficient delivery of any project requires both technical skills and administrative capacity to liaise with clients for logistics and progress reports.
Our business arrangement approach is client-centred and takes into account the needs, roles and responsibilities of all stakeholders to the project with the firm belief in strong project administration. TSP will assign an administrator to any project to ensure that all logistical issues, communication between itself and the clients Project Coordinator and progress reporting are well carried out at all times.
Our delivery of services will be within the agreed timelines of the project and compliance is strictly adhered to in line with the agreed project deliverables in the Terms of Reference (ToR) by our clients
2. BRIEF COMPANY PROFILE
Tembe Service Providers (Pty) Ltd T/A TSP College is an accredited Training Provider with the ETDP SETA and, formed by an individual with extensive experience in the field of Education, Training and Development Practices (Accreditation Number: ETDP 9950). TSP has MoU with MICTSTA, PSETA. LGSETA and SSETA. The organisation boasts of skilled personnel who have worked with reputable institutions in the skills development and associated practices. Within our level of experience, we have personnel equipped with experience from the Labour Employment Services Directorate, Skills Development facilitation, Human Resource Development, Lecturing, technicians etc.. This is a wholly black owned organisation managed by an African.
Tembe Service Providers (Pty) Ltd T/A TSP College is founded by Mr. Christian Pedro Tembe with vast knowledge in education and training and has been exposed himself to the crucial role information and technology plays in communication and execution of duties. With the world now turned into one global village, skills and knowledge in information and technology cannot be over-emphasized.
2.1 OUR VISION
Tembe Service Providers (Pty) Ltd T/A TSP College aims to be recognized as an institution of excellence in education and skills training by all stakeholders locally and internationally.
2.2 OUR MISSION
Tembe Service Providers (Pty) Ltd T/A TSP College exists to help learners. We take a unique and innovative approach to teaching that helps students connect with the subject matter they need to master. Through personalised and focused teaching processes, our learners develop into citizens with competence, independence, integrity and professionalism.
2.3 OUR OBJECTIVES
• To provide qualifications which will enable learners to gain employment, to retrain for new career fields or upgrade current career skills.
• To provide qualifications and programmes to serve the lifelong educational needs of the community.
• To provide learners with a range of instructional resources, research facilities and programmes that complement and add value to the traditional classroom.
• To provide a wide range of academic support services to learners and specialized support for learners with English as the second language.
• To encourage learners, through their further educational experience, build a solid foundation for;
o Critical Thinking
o Clear expression of thought in writing and speaking
o Ethical discernment.
o Computer skills development and awareness development of their relations to the past, future and present culture of their environment.
2.3.1 OUR KEYS TO SUCCESS
• Developing methods of approaching subject matter that helps learners get their minds around challenging concepts and practical tasks.
• Creating excellent word of mouth promotion of services – clients sell services to other learners.
• Truly listening to clients’ needs and diagnosing where their understanding of concepts and practical tasks break down.
Tembe Service Providers is accredited by the following ETQAs